£60 Queen's Gallery visit and Champagne afternoon tea for two
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Priceless treasure and regal leisure will be yours for the day. Enjoy entry to The Queen’s Gallery and a Champagne afternoon tea for two at the Courthouse hotel.
- Stroll around one of the gallery’s royal-related exhibitions. Redeemable until the end of summer, you’ll have plenty to choose from.
- End the afternoon with Champagne, finger sandwiches, homemade scones with clotted cream and a selection of cakes and pastries at the nearby 5* Courthouse Hotel.
Built on bomb-damaged ruins next to Buckingham Palace, The Queen’s Gallery is your ticket to living royally (at least for a day). See a priceless collection of art and treasures in the flesh including Rembrandt paintings, jewellery belonging to the Royal Family and more. For a list of upcoming exhibitions click here.
Finish the afternoon with a 20-minute stroll past St James’s and Green Park to London institution the Courthouse Hotel. Situated in a Grade II listed building, this 5* hotel will treat you to Piper-Heidsieck Champagne, fresh sandwiches, tea, homemade scones and pastries.
Need to know:
- This voucher entitles the holder and a guest to a Queen's Gallery visit and a Champagne afternoon tea for two at the Courthouse Hotel.
- The Queen's Gallery is open daily from 10am - 5:30pm (last admission 4:30pm). Please allow 2-2½ hours for your visit.
- Afternoon tea is served daily at the Courthouse Hotel from 1pm - 4:30pm. Please allow 1-1½ hours for your afternoon tea.
- This voucher arrives by post. We will send you a confirmation email then your voucher will be posted. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- Once you’ve received your voucher book directly with Queen’s Gallery and Courthouse Hotel.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance of your voucher expiring to avoid dissapointment.
- Over 18s only.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- The Summer Opening of the Queen’s Gallery will be from the end of July to the beginning of October. Winter opening between October and July.
- Please note closure days may apply.
- Please note that all Official Residences of The Queen are working Royal Palaces. Opening arrangements may change at short notice. Please check before planning a visit.
- Your voucher is valid for five months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiry.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
Locations (2 available):