£22.50 ticket to 'Port' at the National Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Following the success of their recent collaboration on 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time', playwright Simon Stephens and director Marianne Elliott reunite to bring 'Port' to the stage this February.
- Set in Stockport and unfolding across thirteen years, 'Port' is a celebration of the human spirit as Racheal looks to the future and opts for something better.
- Save £11.50 on tickets with today's exclusive offer.
From Time Out's review: 'Never leaving the stage, even for set and costume changes, Kate O'Flynn puts in a huge performance as smart, resilient Stockport girl Racheal, whose life 'Port' visits at intervals between the ages of 11 (in 1988) and 24 (in 2002). And a fairly grim life it is, tainted almost fatally by early abandonment by her mum. But this isn't 'Corrie', and Stephens leaves the darkest chapters in his heroine's book to our imagination.
It's the intelligence O'Flynn invests into Racheal that's almost more moving than what she actually suffers. She is wearily aware that – for the '90s, at least – there is nothing she can do about her lot, trapped in a dead-end town whose inhabitants she has little in common with.'
Need to know:
- This offer is for one ticket to 'Port' at the National Theatre on selected dates between 14 and 24 February 2013.
- No booking required. Simply select your show at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.