£23 tickets to Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra, Thursday February 21 at 7:30pm
- Usually £39
- Saving 41%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See the renowned Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra perform at Chelsea’s Cadogan Hall.
- Internationally respected Noriko Ogawa performs Shostakovich’s Second Piano Concerto – a piece full of light-hearted energy.
- Founded in Warsaw in 1935, the Orchestra is considered Poland’s finest. They perform as part of the Zurich International Concert Series 2012-13.
Cadogan Hall once again hosts the Zurich International Concert Series, welcoming Poland’s leading Orchestra. On the bill is Schubert’s finest piece for orchestra, Symphony No. 9. Highly melodic, the music is known as ‘The Great’ for its majesty.
Also on the evening is respected pianist Noriko Ogawa, performing Shostakovich’s Second Piano Concerto. Written as a birthday gift for his son, the piece's cheerful nature is widely celebrated. Set in the acoustically beautiful Cadogan Hall, this will be an evening of splendour in the heart of Chelsea.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra, Thursday February 21 2013 at Cadogan Hall, 7:30pm.
- Discount based on largest possible saving. Original price of your ticket is between £32 - £39.
- Tickets work on a first come, best served basis.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show starts.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.