45% off three courses and a bottle of wine for two at Podium Restaurant, London Hilton on Park Lane
- Usually £68
- Saving 45%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Calling all epicures. Save £31 when you and a friend enjoy three courses and a bottle of wine at Podium, London Hilton on Park Lane.
- Eat in the residual presence of the rich and famous. This place has been graced by the likes of Nelson Mandela - now it’s your chance to enjoy the food.
- Sample dishes include Lobster bisque, Macaroni, truffle cream, leek and Emmental cheese, Elderflower jelly and raspberry macaroon and Chocolate and pistachio creme brulee.
The people (on tripadvisor.co.uk) have spoken: Podium Restaurant and Bar is ‘excellent’, ‘exceptional’, ‘highly recommended’ and worth an average of four stars, enough to earn the website's prestigious Certificate of Excellence. Find out why when you save 45% on a three-course dinner with a bottle of wine for two, exclusive to customers of Time Out Offers.
Sample dishes include Swordfish carpaccio, grapefruit, fennel and orange dressing, Steamed sea bream, cracked Cornish new potatoes and sauce vierge and Lemon tart, red fruit coulis and mascarpone cream.
We’ll drink to that.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for a three-course dinner and a bottle of wine for two people at Podium Restaurant and Bar, valid until June 11, 2013.
- Excludes Easter.
- Available Monday - Sunday from 5pm-10pm.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 0207 208 4127 or email email@example.com and quote your unique voucher code.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer excludes 12.5% service charge.
- Discount based on largest possible saving. Original value may vary.
- Set menu is subject to change.