£20 tickets to Patty Griffin and Julia Biel at Royal Festival Hall
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Grammy Award winning, all-American singer-songwriter Patty Griffin returns to London after a sold out show at Union Chapel this summer.
- Joining her is the emotionally overwhelming Julie Biel (aka Billie Holiday meets Bjork). See them for one night only at Royal Festival Hall.
- Save £15 on top price tickets to the Time Out critic’s choice gig.
More details:As American as apple pie and on a par (in her best, stripped-back country moments) with Emmylou Harris and Gillian Welch, Griffin is the kind of singer who can bring a lump to your throat with just one searing note and one autobiographical nugget. She's currently touring 'American Kid', her first album of new material in six years – much of which is dedicated to her late father, a high school teacher and Trappist monk who fought in WW1 and once bought her a life-changing copy of 'Sgt Pepper's…'. Support comes from superb folky singer-songwriter Biel – a cross between Rickie Lee Jones, Billie Holiday and Björk – who performs jazzy, folksy, strikingly original acoustic material.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one top price ticket to Patty Griffin and Julia Biel at Royal Festival Hall on November 17 at 7:30pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple vouchers will be seated together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Royal Festival Hall
Belvedere Road, South Bank, London
WaterlooVisit the site