£15 tickets to 'Passion Play' at the Duke of York's Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Be seduced by this great offer to see Peter Nichols's modern classic, 'Passion Play', at the Duke of York's Theatre during its limited run.
- See Olivier Award-winner, Zoë Wanamaker, and Tony Award-winner, Owen Teale, star in this provocative, dark comedy that will leave you hot under the collar.
- Top-price tickets now £32.50 (were up to £57.50), upper circle tickets now £15 (originally £27.50).
Affairs cost a lot of time, emotion and money so instead of doing the dirty deed yourself, save your cash (and heartache) and see the steamy comedy about love, sex and infidelity. See the multi-award winning Zoë Wanamaker play Eleanor, a happily married woman until her husband of 25 years, James (played by the Tony Award winning Owen Teale), has an affair with their young friend. 'Passion Play' is set to be one hot night at the theatre so why not take advantage of this hot offer and you might just save your marriage in the process.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to 'Passion Play' at the Duke of York's Theatre on Monday - Thursday shows between May 2-30, 2013.
- Top-price tickets now £32.50 (original price £47.50 for May 2-6 performances and £57.50 for May 8-30 performances) and upper circle tickets now £15 (were £27.50).
- Please select your preferred date, show time and price band on checkout.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together. Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.