£10 tickets to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Park In Progress visits
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Didn’t make it to the 2012 Games? Want to know more about what will happen to the Park in the future? Well here’s your chance with a behind-the-scenes visit to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Get a sneak peak at the Olympic Park's transformation for the first time since the Paralympics Closing Ceremony and see it bloom into the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Take a trip up Anish Kapoor’s iconic, blazing red tower, the 114.5m ArcelorMittal Orbit and get a great view of the Stadium, Canary Wharf and more.
London may have bid farewell to the Olympic and Paralympic Games but the Olympic Park’s life has only just begun. On the Park In Progress visit, you will get a glimpse of the Park’s transformation from the world’s largest stage to London’s largest urban park.
The visit will focus on a trip up Anish Kapoor’s blazing red tower, the 114 metre tall ArcelorMittal Orbit. From platforms situated up to 80 metres above Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, you will be able to enjoy aerial views of West Ham’s new home as well as Canary Wharf and stunning city views.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to the Park In Progress visit and is valid until June 2 2013.
- Pre-booking is not required.
- Please print your voucher and present it on the day.
- Over 18s only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.