50% off tickets to Paco Peña's 'Quimeras' at Sadler's Wells
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join in the adventure with 'Quimeras'; a blend of flamenco and traditional African music and dance which explores the theme of finding a better life.
- Called ‘breathtakingly beautiful’ by the Daily Telegraph, 'Quimeras' is a must for fans of ground breaking dance.
- The lives of African immigrants to Spain are explored through a beautiful marriage of dance and storytelling in this production at the world's number one venue dedicated to bringing you the very best of international dance, Sadler's Wells.
The legendary ‘king’ of flamenco, Paco Peña, brings his latest narrative work to London’s Sadler’s Wells. Directed by Southbank Centre's artistic director Jude Kelly, 'Quimeras' explores the lives of African immigrants searching for a new life in Spain. Peña blends traditional Spanish and African music as well as dance to put the hardships immigrants face under a microscope.
Peña has a career that spans over four decades and is seen as the modern master of flamenco, using traditional forms but also pushing the boundaries by including aspects of contemporary culture in his works so this is definitely not one to miss.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one person on a selected date to Quimeras at Sadler's Wells valid for selected performances (July 10-13 2013).
- Multiples may be purchased. Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together at the Sadler's Wells where possible.
- Please select your preferred date and show time on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.