62% off three courses of Thai Cuisine for two at
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Three courses of Thai-tastic cuisine make a special night near Oxford Street.
- London’s still cold. Spice up your life with tropical eats (no Mel C required).
- Pick three courses from a set menu with seafood, vegetarian and meaty options that come from a warmer place (the kitchen).
It’s contemporary Thai fare for all at this chic restaurant just around the corner from Oxford Street. If you’re partying in the West End, hungry after High Street shopping or just a person who likes food (no way, us too!), Ora will fill your tum with three tasty courses for only £13 per person. Your set menu includes:
Tod Mun Pla Traditional Spicy Thai Fish Cake served with Sweet Chilli Sauce
Pla Muek Kratiam Prik Thai Crispy calamari served with garlic and black pepper sauce
Kaeng Kew Warn Gai Corn fed chicken green curry with Thai aubergine
Kor Moo Yang Marinated pork neck fillet served with hot and tangy sauce
Pad Thai Jay Thai rice ribbon noodles with bean sprouts and tofu in tamarind sauce
Ice Cream Any 2 scoops of Alphonso Mango Sorbet, Chocolate or Madagascar Vanilla
Need to know:
- Voucher is for three courses for two at Ora Restaurant, valid until June 18, 2013.
- Set menu only. See options above.
- One voucher per two people. Maximum 10 people per table.
- Bookings required. To book phone 020 7637 0125 and quote your voucher code. Limited availability on Fridays and Saturdays.
- All bookings are subject availability. 48hr cancellation policy applies.
- Over 18s only.
- A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill
- Original value based on highest priced options. Actual discount may vary.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.