51% off a five course meal and a glass of champagne for two at One Twenty One Two
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Treat someone special to a five course gourmet meal at a five star hotel overlooking the Thames. Instant personal hero status!
- Enjoy a glass of champagne as you peruse the menu of modern British classics made from the finest seasonal produce.
- Bask in the opulence of this beautiful Victorian building designed by Alfred Waterhouse - the architect of the Natural History Museum - this listed building will make for a truly elegant dining experience.
Surround yourself in the Victorian opulence of The Royal Horseguards Hotel’s magnificent One Twenty One Two restaurant. Set in the former headquarters of the National Liberal Club, The Royal Horseguards Hotel was designed by the architect of The Natural History Museum, Alfred Waterhouse. That should give you a sense of how grand the setting is for this restaurant.
Start your fine dining experience with a glass of Laurent-Perrier Champagne before tucking into a heavenly five course meal. With its menu of modern British classics, using the finest seasonal produce, it’s no wonder that One Twenty One Two has been awarded two AA Rosettes.
Choose from a selection of dishes including smoked Gressingham duck with poached rhubarb baby watercress and Cotswold spring lamb with minted potato purée, baby carrots, courgettes and sauce antiboise.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit.
- There is no limit to the number of vouchers used per table (each table seats a maximum of eight diners).
- Valid at lunch or dinner, seven days a week until September 10, 2013.
- Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value.
- Reservations are essential. To book call 0207 451 9333 and quote your voucher number.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The tasting menu changes throughout the year to reflect the best seasonal ingredients.
- Gratuity is not included.
- For special dietary requirements please inform the restaurant before your visit.