£10 tickets to 'Oliver Reed: Wild Thing'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- You know the actor, now get to know the man as Oliver Reed downs some drinks and tells his life story in 'Oliver Reed: Wild Thing'.
- Rob Crouch brings Oliver Reed to life in this blistering one man show. Even Mark Reed (Oliver's son) said Rob 'captures his very spirit'.
- This play was called 'A blazing theatrical portrait' by The List and garnered five stars from the British Theatre Guide. You don't want to miss the riotous London run of this show.
More details:Join legendary hellraiser Oliver Reed in this blistering solo show as he knocks back a few drinks and shares his incredible life story. From the boyhood excitement of learning he was a descendant of Peter the Great, through the success of 'Oliver!', boozy adventures with Keith Moon and disastrous chat show appearances – this was a life well lived.
But though Ollie may appear an unstoppable force of nature, this is Malta in 1999, and time is fast running out for the ‘Wild Thing’. Rob Crouch brings Reed back to vivid life in this swaggering, brilliant evening of entertainment
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Oliver Reed: Wild Thing' on slected dates from August 3 - 18 2013.
- If purchasing multiple tickets, customers will be sat together where possible. Tickets allocated by St James Theatre not Time Out.
- Premium tickets now £12.50 (usually £22.50) and top price tickets are now £10 (originally £17.50).
- Percentage discount based on highest possible saving.
- Age guidance: 14+
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.