48% off three courses at No. 35 at The Hempel
Sorry you missed this offer...
- This five-star boutique hotel was featured in ‘Notting Hill’ (where Hugh wed Julia) and ‘The Apprentice’. It doesn’t get more swish than this.
- Your wondrous meal is complemented by a premium ZEO cocktail.
- This Notting Hill hotel is named after world-famous designer Anouska Hempel.
This Notting Hill hotel and restaurant is named after world-famous architect Anouska Hempel, who put her minimalist touch on the building. Its interiors are beautifully designed, and the food matches. A La Carte menu options include Cornish mackerel tartar, Poached sea trout, Valhrona chocolate pudding and other decadent dishes. Your meal is also accompanied by a ZEO cocktail of your choice worth £14 (yes, £14) Enjoy!
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for three courses off the a la carte menu for one person at No. 35 at The Hempel.
- Redeemable for any starter up to £11, main course up to £22, dessert up to £10 and a cocktail from the Seek ZEO collection.
- Valid Monday to Thursday, subject to availability until January 9 2012.
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will apply to all bills.
- Menu subject to change to reflect seasonality of the ingredients.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.