40% off entry to the New Designers 2013 exhibition
Sorry you missed this offer...
- This is the place where John Lewis, Virgin Atlantic, Hallmark Cards, Sky and more go to discover new talent. If you’re into design, this is where you need to be.
- The freshest, best graduates from around the UK display textiles, fashion accessories, contemporary applied arts and more from June 26 -29.
- Part two of the exhibition runs July 3 – 6 and features furniture, product and graphic design. Go invest in the future of design and spot the next big thing.
More details:New Designers features over 3000 recent graduates’ work and only the brightest, most promising products are chosen. It’s the perfect opportunity to bag the next big thing before it becomes the next big thing.
What Time Out says: ‘Part 1, running from June 26 to 29, brings together graduates from leading courses in contemporary applied art; ceramics and glass; fashion, textiles and accessories; jewellery and precious metalwork. Part 2, running from July 3 to 6, focuses on furniture and product design; visual communications (including graphic design and illustration); spatial design; and the new Prime Cuts, which brings together specialist motion arts disciplines, including film, animation and costume design…
‘It's a great chance to not only see the brightest and best new design talent in the country, but also buy their products and even hear about various aspects of design, at a series of related talks given by leading design studios, industry bodies and practitioners.’
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to New Designers 2013 on selected dates from June 27 - July 6.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Opening hours: Thursdays 10am - 8pm (includes entry to Thursday Lates), Fridays 10am - 6pm and Saturdays 10am - 6pm.
- Your ticket includes entry to various special events, talks and curated exhibitions One Year On.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.