£9 tickets to Naomi Wolf at Royal Festival Hall Saturday, March 9 at 7:30pm
- Usually £20
- Saving 55%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Bestselling author Naomi Wolf talks taboo, politics and vaginas at Royal Festival Hall – part of the Women of the World festival.
- Humorous, perceptive and daring – Wolf is an engaging public speaker. See the writer acclaimed as the voice of a generation for 1991’s ‘The Beauty Myth’.
- Wolf discusses her new book ‘Vagina: A New Biography’ and answers your questions with a live Q&A after the show.
She established herself as a voice of third-wave feminism two decades ago. Wolf challenged a generation of women with ‘The Beauty Myth’, an international best-seller. With a reputation of broaching the personal, Wolf talks pleasure, vaginas and the brain. The talk covers material in her 2012 release ‘Vagina: A New Biography’. It aims to engage with audiences who love women and provide a summary of her work as a public figure.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to Naomi Wolf at Royal Festival Hall on Saturday, March 9 at 7:30pm.
- Discount based on largest possible saving. Original price is between £15 - £20.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for a ticket.
- Tickets are allocated on a first come, best served basis.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show starts.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will sat together.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.