45% off Cockles and Mussels @ late for the Museum of London Docklands 10th anniversary
Sorry you missed this offer...
- This 10th anniversary bash @ late has quay perfect food AND the Gay Men’s Chorus singing “cockles and mussels, alive, alive-O.”
- The Oyster Boys will be roaming in kilts, and serving – yes – oysters. To you. For free. Don’t spill your bubbly (that's free too).
- Shuck with Billingsgate Seafood School, talk taste with academics and come top in the Londonist pub quiz. There's nothing fishy about @ late.
More details:The Museum of London Docklands big 1-0 bash @ late has pushed the boat out for all on board. To top off all the above you can unleash your inner poet at a drop in event and then dance to tunes thanks to the Nest Collective: namely music under the heading of ‘New Folk, Old Folk and No Folk’.
Time Out Offers love a quality treat so the concept of a party with free Oysters and good quality bubbles created some excited jumping. The Oyster Boys were ‘born’ at the family farm by Loch Creran on Scotland’s West Coast and now they are serving on our doorstep.
Snap up this offer before it becomes someone elses catch.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one free glass of bubbly and oysters from the Oyster Boys plus entry to Cockles and Mussels @ late on Saturday, May 18 at the Museum of London Docklands.
- Simply print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Sorry, over 18s only.
- This event runs from 7pm to 9.30pm.