Tickets to 'Much Ado About Nothing' at The Old Vic
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Love Shakespearean comedies but hate 16th Century garb? Then you’ll love this reimaging of ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ set in 1944 Britain at The Old Vic.
- See the legendary James Earl Jones as he takes on the role of Benedick as Oscar winner Vanessa Redgrave plays his warring tormentor, or should that be lover, Beatrice in this classic tale.
- Save a massive 32% with top price tickets at just £35. But be quick as this show is on for a limited run so don't miss out!
From the seasoned director who held the title of Artistic Director of Shakespeare’s Globe for 10 years, Mark Rylance, comes the classic, witty Shakespearean comedy 'Much Ado Nothing' for a limited run at The Old Vic.
Join the voice of Hollywood, James Earl Jones, and the only British actress who has won the Oscar, Emmy, Tony, Cannes, Golden Globe, and the Screen Actors Guild awards, Vanessa Regrave, as they star as love fated rivals in this reimaging that’ll warm your heart.
Set in 1944’s Britain, this new adaptation celebrates age and love as young lovers Claudio and Hero are tested by the resentful Prince, Don Pedro, during the week leading up to their nuptials. Meanwhile, the older, reluctant lovers Beatrice and Benedick bicker and fight their way into each other’s hearts in this tale which has been called Shakespeare’s most joyful comedy.
Please note that all £15 Baylis tickets are sold out.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Much Ado About Nothing' on selected performances from October 15 - November 28 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Tickets are allocated by the theatre box office and not Time Out.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.