Save £17 on tickets to 'Much Ado About Nothing'
- Usually £49.50
- Saving 34%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save 34% on tickets to ‘Much Ado About Nothing’, the final London event in this year’s phenomenal World Shakespeare Festival.
- This RSC production, awarded four stars by Time Out, relocates the action to modern-day India.
- See an accomplished cast reimagine the flirtation between Benedick and Beatrice, and breathe new life into the relationship between Claudio and Hero.
From Time Out’s four-star review: ‘Iqbal Khan's India-set RSC production of 'Much Ado…' is a fine note to finish this year's phenomenal World Shakespeare Festival on: a heartfelt cry that some things need to be taken seriously…
‘The second (half) surges into scorched melancholy as Benedick's comrade Claudio aborts his marriage to sweetheart Hero, believing her unfaithful. Khan really draws out the play's heartache and rancour. Flippancy and love don't mix, and Benedick's eventual, earnest declaration buckles Beatrice's knees. A smart reading, and one that comes to soar.'
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Much Ado About Nothing' at the Noel Coward Theatre on selected dates between Oct 2 and Oct 18. Seats will be located in the Stalls or Dress Circle.
- Please select your preferred date at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.