£12 for a box of chocolate, vanilla and red velvet cupcakes (including delivery)
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Had Bobby Vinton tasted these bad boys, he may have just wrote the lyrics ‘she ate red velvet’. But we're not here to talk Bobby Vinton.
- For £12 you'll have six cupcakes delivered to your door (or that of your lover's).
- Do you adore them enough to part with chocolate, vanilla and red velvet buttercreamy treats? Just give them one.
Grand gestures will undoubtedly put you in the good books – and who doesn’t like cake? Especially when they're smaller versions of cake? With buttercream? Ok, we’ll stop with the questions and get down to business (which is what you and your partner will do after this delivery). For £12 you’ll get six vanilla, red velvet or chocolate cakes (you can mix and match) sent to a door (or doors, you foxy thing) of your choice in a white box with red ribbon.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for six cupcakes from Mmm Cupcakes.
- Available flavours are chocolate, vanilla and red velvet. You may choose how many of each flavour you would like.
- For Valentine's day deliveries you must order by 5pm on February 10.
- To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher and security codes, delivery address, a name to address the package to and a contact number.
- All deliveries must be placed at least four days in advance.
- Delivery included.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded, or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires February 20, 2014.
- London postcodes only.