40% off tickets to 'Midnight Express' at London Coliseum
- Usually £50
- Saving 40%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Olivier award winning Peter Schaufuss presents ‘Midnight Express’ – an acclaimed ballet about a young man jailed for drug-smuggling in Turkey in the 70s.
- Expect superb dancing from ex-Royal ballet star Sergei Polunin and unconventional choreography. The production’s artistic director is dance superstar Igor Zelensky.
- Save £20 on top-price tickets to the London Coliseum show.
From Time Out's listing: '...Schaufuss seems to have a real talent for attracting excellent dancers, particularly those looking to break out of the straitjacket of normal company life. This time it's Sergei Polunin, the ex-Royal Ballet star (and tattoo shop owner) who walked out of his job in a huff last year, bored of the hard slog of the ballet machine. Here the undoubtedly talented Polunin takes the leading role in an adaptation of the Billy Hayes book 'Midnight Express', about a young man jailed in Turkey in the '70s for drug smuggling (later made into a film). It's the sort of role that's right up Polunin's street, and thus we're likely to see some brilliant dancing from the young Ukrainian...'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one top-price ticket to 'Midnight Express' at London Coliseum on selected dates between April 9 - 14.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.