40% off Ivan Putrov's 'Men in Motion'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Men move to Mozart, Debussy and Tchaikovsky this Thursday and Friday at the London Coliseum.
- Edward Watson and Vadim Muntagirov, both nominated for best dancer of the year by the National Dance Critics’ Circle, perform in the show that’s taken Moscow and Italy by storm since its Sadler’s Wells debut.
- Don’t miss Ivan Putrov’s astonishing exploration of the history of the male dancer over the last century.
More details:The virtuosity and potency of the male dancer is highlighted this week in Ivan Putrov's ‘Men in Motion’, celebrating 100 years of men in dance. The programme includes a new work by the acclaimed creator of ‘The Metamorphosis’ Arthur Pita (the artist in residence at Jerwood Dance House DanceEast) and three iconic works from the last century. Expect a treasure trove of recognisable classics (including ‘L’Apres-midi d’un Faune’ and ‘Le Spectre de la Rose’) and innovative new works from prolific performing artists. Featuring a live orchestra and chorus under Richard Bernas, ‘Men in Motion’ is not to be missed.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Men in Motion' at the London Coliseum on January 30 or 31.
- First price tickets now £47 (usually £79) and second price tickets now £36 (usually £60).
- Please select your preferred date and price point at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
St Martin's Lane, Charing Cross, WC2N 4ES
Charing CrossVisit the site