Two-for-one entry to Medieval Banquet London
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Shout for your wench, toast with total strangers and bang the table in appreciation. (Try that round the pub and see where it gets you.)
- Feast on a four-course banquet fit for a king, plus all the wine and ale you can handle.
- Enjoy the balladeers' ancient song, marvel at the acrobats' grace, and behold the knights' elaborate swordfighting display. Then busteth a move at The Medieval Banquet disco.
Be part of 1,000 years' history at London's Medieval Banquet. You will join King Henry VIII as a royal guest at the historic St. Katharine Docks, which trace their roots to the 10th Century's King Edgar and the legend of the Portsoken Knights. Come ready to eat a four-course banquet with unlimited wine and ale and to finish the night dancing till late.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two tickets to The Medieval Banquet London in St Katharine Docks, subject to availability.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Voucher valid on selected dates from Wed-Sun until Nov 30, 2012. Customers are advised to book at least four weeks in advance.
- The Medieval Banquet experience lasts 4 ¼ hours. Doors open at 19.15 on Wed-Sat, and 17.15 on Sun. Meal and entertainment continues until 22.00 on Wed-Sat, and 20.15 on Sun. There is then a disco which finishes at 23.30 Wed-Sat, and 21.30 on Sun.
- Minimum age: 18. There is no dress code, but you can't go wrong with medieval costume.
- Voucher expires Nov 30, 2012. Vouchers cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vegetarian options are available.