50% off tickets to ENO's 'Medea'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to £43 on tickets to English National Opera’s highly anticipated ‘Medea’, playing one month only at the London Coliseum.
- Starring British mezza-soprano Sarah Connolly (CBE), baritone Roderick Williams and US tenor Jeffrey Francis in his ENO debut.
- Witness history with today’s offer. ENO's ‘Medea’ is the first-ever UK staging of Charpentier’s full-scale opera.
English National Opera presents a new production of Charpentier's 1693 dramatic full-scale work. Banished, betrayed, besieged on all sides, the barbarian sorceress Medea exacts a terrible vengeance upon her faithless lover and all those she holds most dear.
Director David McVicar returns to ENO to rework one of the most enduringly disturbing of all the Greek myths – that of a mother who murders her own children. Charpentier's thrillingly orchestrated score boasts a harmonic daring and psychological complexity unparalleled in its day.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to English National Opera's 'Medea' at the London Coliseum, valid on selected dates between Feb 15 and March 8, 2013.
- No booking required. Simply print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival.
- Save 50% regardless of date or seat location. Upper-circle tickets original prices: £50 Mon-Thu, £55 Fri, Sat. Dress-circle ticket original prices: £83 Mon-Thu, £86 Fri, Sat.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.