£25 three-course meal for two with a bottle of house wine at McQueen Shoreditch
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Winner of London's Best Restaurant Bar in 2012 (London Club and Bar Awards), this Shoreditch institution is almost as suave as its eponymous Steve McQueen, '70s megastar and undisputed Coolest Man Ever.
- This retro-style restaurant serves meals with some serious flavour. Think Creole and butter poached prawns, a Classic American cheeseburger and Sticky toffee pudding.
- Upstairs you'll find the trendy New York loft style hangout, winner of London’s Best Bar in 2012. Barbara McQueen reckons ‘Steve would really have dug this place,’ and we think you will too.
Steve McQueen was the King of Cool. This restaurant, bar and club in Shoreditch does him justice.
Cowhide cushions perch on leather sofas while silver orbs hang from the ceiling, making for a chilled atmosphere perfect for dining and people watching. With today's exclusive offer, diners can enjoy a three-course meal off the early dinner menu, along with bottle of house wine. If you’re in the mood for a little something-something, head upstairs where you can have Love With A Proper Stranger. (Oh, don’t look so shocked - it’s a cocktail name).
Need to know:
- This voucher is for a three-course meal for two from the early bird menu and a bottle of house wine at McQueen, valid until May 6, 2013.
- Vouchers are valid for redemption Tue-Thu, 5:30pm-10pm; and Fri-Sat, 6pm-8pm.
- Advance booking required. To book, To book, please phone 0207 036 9229 or email email@example.com quoting your unique voucher and security codes.
- Must be 18 or older with valid ID in order to receive wine. Soft drink substitutions available.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Not valid on Valentine's Day.