Exclusive three course meal with wine at Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience the height of luxury dining in the palatial Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar situated in the magnificent Corinthia Hotel and given a weighty four stars by Time Out.
- Choose a starter, main course and dessert from their set menu designed for Time Out. They'll even throw in half a bottle of wine because they're just that classy.
- Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar is fine Italian dining at its best using seasonal and sustainably resourced ingredients.
Massimo at the Corinthia Hotel is the epitome of luxury dining. Set in a David Collins’ designed space, the dining room is opulent without being ostentatious. Shimmering marble counters are offset with towering wooden wine cabinets and classic Italian columns. Massimo would be worth visiting for the aesthetics alone, luckily the food measures up to amazing setting.
Serving fine Italian food with a twist, you can choose three courses from the Time Out set menu:
Warm stone bass carpaccio with tomato salsa and oregano sprouts
Parma ham rolls with mozzarella and baby spinach
Minestrone soup with Tuscan olive oil and basil (V)
Pan fried Scottish salmon, guanciale, red cabbage and young onions
Roast Goosnargh chicken breast caprese with grilled artichokes (N)
Lasagne with red chicory, rocket and tomato water (V)
Strawberries with balsamic, honey jelly and vanilla cream
Frozen port sabayon and caramelised raspberries with thyme
70% chocolate cappuccino
Need to know:
- Valid for a three-course meal and half a bottle of wine for one at Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar on selected dates from June 5 - August 5, 2013.
- Dishes are from a set menu and subject to change. VAT is included.
- Service charge is not included. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will apply.
- Advance booking required.
- To book, phone 020 7321 3156 quoting your unique voucher and security codes.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- One voucher per diner required.