50% off tickets to 'Mary Queen of Scots got her Head Chopped Off' at the King's Head Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Youth, power, jealousy and sex. You can find it all in 'Mary Queen of Scots got her Head Chopped Off' at the King's Head Theatre.
- Scotland's National Poet Liz Lochhead explores the rivalry between Mary Queen of Scots and Elizabeth I in this tale of political intrigue.
- Don't miss the first full London production of this play since 1987 at the King's Head Theatre for just £10.25.
Getting your coursework in and deciding what uni to go to is pretty much all you have to do when you're 18, right? Well, not if you're Mary it's not. Witness the tale of the young woman's return to Scotland to claim her throne in the 16th Century only to find her country in tatters. And not only does she have to deal with treacherous nobles and starving commoners, but her English cousin Elizabeth is obsessed with Mary's claim to the English throne and there are suitors who are trying to seduce and tame them both. Sounds intriguing to us.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Mary Queen of Scots got her Head Chopped Off' at the King's Head theatre on performances from June 1-22.
- Please select your preferred performance on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together. Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.