51% off a three-course meal and Champagne cocktails for two at a Marco Pierre White restaurant
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save more than £50 at one of three restaurants with a menu designed by the legendary godfather of modern cooking, Marco Pierre White.
- At the age of 33, White became the youngest chef in England to earn three Michelin stars. Seventeen years later, this enfant terrible of the UK restaurant scene retired and returned them. But now he's back and better than ever.
- Enjoy three courses at the MPW Steak and Alehouse in Spitalfields, the King’s Road Steakhouse in Chelsea or the Sydney Street Grill in Chelsea. Whichever you decide, you’ll end up eating some of the best steak in the country.
The first celebrity chef. The enfant terrible of the UK restaurant scene. The godfather of modern cooking. Marco Pierre White has been called all three. Now, for less than £25 each, you and a friend can find out why.
Trained by Albert and Michel Roux, Pierre Koffman and Raymond Blanc, there's no surprise that this demon in the kitchen earned three Michelin stars. What is surprising is that he was awarded them when he was just 33-years-old. Now that's got to be some good grub.
So take this opportunity to enjoy a Champagne cocktail and sample three sublime courses at one of three steakhouses – one east, two west – with a menu designed by the man who went on to train Gordon Ramsay, Heston Blumenthal and Curtis Stone. And if they learnt from him, you know this has to be some good frittes... or steak... or pork belly...
Menus change depending on season, but typically include:
Beetroot and goats cheese salad
Finest quality gravadlax
Slow roasted pork belly
Fried haddock and chips
10oz ribeye steak with beef tomato and sauce béarnaise
Paillard of chicken, sauce bois boudrin
Calves liver and dry cured bacon
Cheesecake with blueberries
Sticky toffee pudding
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal and Champagne cocktails for two at a Marco Pierre White restaurant of your choice until March 21 2014.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post within 15 working days. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Maximum one voucher per couple. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Side orders, tea, coffee and additional drinks are available at an additional charge on the day.
- Service charge is not included.
- Minimum age: 18.
- Available seven days a week. Lunch reservations from 12pm to 3pm; dinner reservations from 7.30pm to 10pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please be aware these vouchers can only be mailed to UK addresses.
Locations (3 available):