£49 for three courses and a cocktail for two at a Marco Pierre White restaurant
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Romance some delicious food at one of celeb chef Marco Pierre White’s restaurants (aka Gordon Ramsay’s mentor, aka the godfather of modern cooking).
- Dinner dates are a Valentine's tradition because everyone likes talking sweet nothings over steak and sweet somethings. Take your darling to a restaurant from the youngest chef in England to ever earn three Michelin stars.
- Enjoy three courses at the MPW King’s Road Steakhouse in Chelsea or The Steak and Ale House in Bishopsgate. Whichever you decide, you’ll end up eating some of the best steak in the country.
The first celebrity chef. The enfant terrible of the UK restaurant scene. The godfather of modern cooking. Marco Pierre White has been called all three. Now, for less than £25 each, you and a friend can find out why.
Trained by Albert and Michel Roux, Pierre Koffman and Raymond Blanc, there's no surprise that this demon in the kitchen earned three Michelin stars. What is surprising is that he was awarded them when he was just 33-years-old. Now that's got to be some good grub.
So take this opportunity to enjoy a cocktail and sample three sublime courses at one of two steakhouses in Chelsea or Bishopsgate with a menu designed by the man who went on to train Gordon Ramsay, Heston Blumenthal and Curtis Stone.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal and a cocktail for two at a Marco Pierre White restaurant of your choice.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post within 15 working days. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Maximum one voucher per couple. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Side orders, tea, coffee and additional drinks are available at an additional charge on the day.
- Service charge is not included.
- Over 18s only.
- Available seven days a week. Lunch reservations from 12pm to 3pm; dinner reservations from 7.30pm to 10pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please be aware these vouchers can only be mailed to UK addresses.
- Wembley vouchers are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- Please note Friday and Saturday evening bookings can only be made 48 hours in advance as availability is released at 9am on Wednesday or Thursday.
Locations (2 available):