£22.50 guided tour of Lord's Cricket Ground for two
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Be a famous sportsman for a day and go behind the scenes at ‘the Home of Cricket’ – Lord's.
- A perfect gift for someone special (i.e. yourself), this expert-guided tour is for people who don't like cricket, they love it.
- See the Ashes urn in the flesh, and experience the adrenaline of walking out from the dressing room onto the cricket grounds.
In its rightful Marylebone home, the Ashes urn sits in the museum of this famous cricketing ground. Visiting this building, steeped in more than 400 years of sporting history, punters will learn a detailed history of the sport from a knowledgeable guide who eats, sleeps and breathes cricket.
See where the world’s most famous players have sat for centuries, and tour the Pavilion, the legendary Long Room, centuries-old honours boards and award-winning architecture. Anything less just ain't cricket.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for a tour of Lord's Cricket Ground for two.
- Tours last for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes and run Mon - Sun 10am, 12pm and 2pm.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.
- This voucher becomes available for redemption on August 21 and expires on December 19 2012. Please make sure you book at least four weeks in advance of December 19.
- Visitors can visit the Museum at their leisure. Opening hours are Mon - Thu 10am - 5pm (4:30 last admission) and Fri - Sun 10am - 4:30pm (3:30 last admission).
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cancelled, exchanged or refunded.