£39 for £120 towards a bespoke tattoo at London Tattoo, featured on 'London Ink'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Have Time Out on your skin permanently (or something else nice) thanks to Islington's London Tattoo, the original home of TV's 'London Ink'.
- £39 gets you a 30 minute design consultation and 30 minutes of ink time.
- London Tattoo is the former residence of the artist who did David Beckham’s guardian angel tatt. They're pretty cool.
More details:Aliens on surfboards, dolphins in armchairs and bald Britney are misguided tatt choices the internet has bestowed upon us. We trust you have much better taste. This Islington parlour will transfer an image from your mind to your skin (figuratively speaking), and you’ll walk away with real a-tatt-tude. How could you not at the place where the Discovery reality TV show 'London Ink' was filmed?
For £39 you’ll get a full hour with an artist, split into 30 minutes of a bespoke design consultation and 30 minutes of inking.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for £120 to spend on a bespoke tattoo at London Tattoo, Islington.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 7833 5996 or email email@example.com and quote your voucher and security codes.
- Available for redemption Tuesday - Saturday until January 16, 2014.
- You will receive 30 minutes of consultation and design time and 30 minutes of tattoo time.
- Additional tattoo time will be charged at £80 an hour.
- Please be aware this voucher may not get you a full tattoo as larger designs take longer than one hour.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Available at London Tattoo's three locations.
- Please be aware this voucher may be used on one tattoo only.
332 Gowsell Road, London, EC1V 7LQ
firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit the site