62% off a vintage swing skirt sewing class in Bethnal Green
- Usually £80
- Saving 62%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Making your own vintage skirt; it’s just sew East London.
- Learn the basics of sewing and take home a fancy elastic-banded '50s style swing skirt.
- Pattern sizes encompass 8-24 meaning skinny minis and voluptuous vixens alike can look super-rad in a '50s skirt. And better still, it’s suitable for complete beginners and intermediates alike.
The fashion-forward team at London Sewing are spreading the threading to London lasses with this DIY workshop. If your experience of sewing has been limited to staring at a machine in confusion, you’ll learn how to set up and thread the thing, basic sewing-pattern terms, how to sew simple, straight stitches, take measurements, sew elastics on fabrics and darts on seams.
Bring three metres of your own material (we recommend cat prints) or use some of the studio's. During the three-hour workshop, you'll sew a swing skirt from a pre-cut pattern.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for a three-hour Swing Skirt Beginners Workshop at London Sewing, Cambridge Heath, valid until March 3, 2013.
- For a full list of class dates visit http://www.supersaas.com/schedule/London_Sewing/Introduction_to_Sewing_-_Swing
- To book, email email@example.com quoting your preferred class date and unique voucher code and security number.
- Workshops run select Fridays and Saturdays. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Please note there will be no pattern cutting or zipper work.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or cancelled, exchanged or refunded.