41% off a 'Food and Beer' ticket to London's Brewing 2013 in Hackney
Sorry you missed this offer...
- London is brewing a yeast-tastic bank holiday weekend in the heart of Hackney where the oldest breweries sit alongside the newbies sharing one common love: a great pint.
- Over 120 different beers will be on offer, and you can – responsibly – discover your preference. There you were thinking all beer was ‘beer-flavoured.’
- Not content with beer, sunshine and hanging in Hackney? Check out the DJs, scrummy food and talks about beer.
- Your 'Food and Beer' ticket gives entry into the festival, a signature dish from one of the food suppliers and a free beer.
More details:Beer lovers and makers unite this May Day Bank Holiday weekend. London’s Brewing Festival is brand new and put on by the London Brewers Alliance to celebrate the capital’s flourishing brewing scene. Some of the breweries you will find at the festival are:
Camden Town Brewery
Redemption Brewing Company
London Fields Brewery
Meantime Brewing Company
By The Horns Brewing Co.
Tap East Microbrewery
Windsor & Eton
5 Points Brewery
Live music and DJs play throughout the day and on into the evening. The food is all locally sourced, which should please parents as will the kids area on site. If sampling the beer isn’t enough there are talks from people such as Des de Moor, a beer writer, and Sophie Atherton, the first woman accredited as a Beer Sommelier.
Need to know:
- Please select your preferred session time on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid for one afternoon session (noon - 5pm) or evening session (6pm - 11pm) at the London Brewing Festival on Saturday May 4 or Sunday May 5 2013.
- Your ticket gives entry to the festival, a signature dish from one of the food suppliers and a free beer from one of the many on offer.