35% off top price tickets to 'Liolà' at The National Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See the joyous summer surprise rated four stars by the Daily Telegraph, Financial Times, Independent, Sunday Express and Sunday Times.
- An Irish cast with Gypsy musicians perform the unexpected, funny and touching drama set in Sicily, 1916.
- Your top-price ticket will have you seated in a prime location at The National Theatre – all for a bargain £22.
More details:The National Theatre’s summer season is in full swing and, as you can expect, it has met unanimous critical acclaim. From August 23 – September 11 this story of love and betrayal in nineteenth-century Sicily unravels in poetic, seductive style. Simone is the richest landowner in the district, but has no heir. Liolà, however, has three boys to three women – intensifying Simone’s anguish. When another girl falls pregnant, Simone is persuaded to call it his own. But he’s forgotten the charms of his slighted young wife Mita. Don’t miss this high-spirited drama that glows with the warmth of summer.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one top price ticket to 'Liolà' at The National Theatre on performances from August 23 - September 11, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show starts and are allocated by the theatre box office, not by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
South Bank, London, SE1 9PX
SouthwarkVisit the site