44% off the Beatles multimedia spectacular 'Let It Be'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Come together right now and book a ticket to ride at the Fab Four celebration.
- No need to scream 'please, please me!' there’s plenty to go round. Save on tickets from December 4 – February 8.
- Pick from Band A tickets now £35 (usually £65) or Band B tickets now £25 (usually £45) and cure your Beatlemania (or exacerbate it).
More details:It’ll be strawberry fields forever following any Beatles fan’s witness of this multimedia spectacular concert. Spend a night in the West End celebrating the band who conquered shaggy ’dos, bowl cuts, beards and generations of fans. You’ll see imaginative performances of what ‘Sgt Pepper’s’ album tours might have looked like, live performances of the band’s greatest hits and historical footage. Pay homage to Ringo, Paul, John and George this Christmas.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Let It Be' on selected performances from December 4 - February 8.
- Band A tickets now £35 (usually £65) and Band B tickets now £25 (usually £45).
- Please select your preferred date and price band at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Strand, London, WC2R 0ET
Charing CrossRead the full review