£20 for three courses and a cocktail at Le Cercle
- Usually £40
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Dine out in style at five-star rated Le Cercle in chi-chi Sloane Square.
- For just £20 per person you can enjoy a three course meal of mouthwatering French delicacies from the seasonal menu, plus a cocktail selected by Le Cercle.
- Don't miss the chance to enjoy this true gourmet experience, the perfect romantic evening out for you and someone special.
From Time Out's five-star review: A western partner of the Club and Comptoir Gascons in Smithfield, Le Cercle eschews its confrères’ bustle for an atmosphere more suited to a spot just off Sloane Square – smart, multinational, a little brittle and very well heeled. Service is solicitous and the decor mellow, in a high-ceilinged basement with a long bar, clean lines, soft colours and semi-oriental details in wall motifs and flower arrangements. On a mezzanine off the deep staircase is a romantically chic and snug lounge area.
Exquisitely served vanilla salmon mousse had a fabulously expansive, complex flavour, and, to follow, vegetarian ravioli of two cheeses with braised chicory was magnificent, in a sumptuous truffle sauce (the kitchen clearly has a way with truffles: fittingly, given the group’s Gascon roots). The wine list is long, classy and predominantly French, with a select range by the glass.
Need to know:
- This offer is for three courses from the set menu and a cocktail per person at Le Cercle.
- Please note, Le Cercle's menu changes seasonally, depending on market availability. Service charge is not included.
- Price for one person. Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance.
- This offer is not valid on 14 February.
- Voucher expires on 31 March 2013.
- When booking please mention Time Out.