£35 four-course meal and Prosecco at 5* restaurant Le Café Anglais
Sorry you missed this offer...
- We rarely give five stars. Five star places rarely do offers. This is a needle in a haystack. And it's delicious.
- Enjoy a glass of Prosecco, an appetiser The Guardian described as ‘a dish that wins itself instant classic status’ plus a starter, main and dessert at one of London’s best restaurants.
- ‘A model restaurant, Café Anglais makes it all seem effortless,’ said our critics. Experience luxury fine dining in W2.
Rowley Leigh has many accolades. He won The Times’ 'Restaurant of the Year' as head chef at two restaurants. He's a food writer for the Financial Times, has an acclaimed cooking book and set the trend for London dining in the 90s. This is his restaurant. It is amazing.
With this offer, you’ll receive:
A glass of Prosecco
Parmesan custard with anchovy toasts – described as ‘a dish that wins itself instant classic status’ (‘The Guardian’).
Crab linguine with chilli and mint or Rigatoni with spring greens and chicken livers.
Steamed hake with lentils and salsa verde or Rotisserie chicken leg (pictured above) with chips and lettuce hearts.
The Queen of puddings or Grilled pineapple with coconut sorbet and chilli syrup.
A great gift for a food lover or an excuse to indulge – this offer will turn any day into a special occasion. Available for redemption until May 23.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a four course meal from a set menu and a glass of Prosecco for one person at Le Café Anglais.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 7221 1415 and quote your unique voucher code.
- One voucher per person. May be purchased as gifts.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Must be redeemed before May 23 2013.