Early bird offer: 50% off the English National Opera's 'La traviata'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See La traviata this February as you’ve never seen it before! Santa tells us it's a great stocking filler.
- Love, death and emotional engagement in under two hours. Sung in English, this is a stripped-down, modern version of the classic opera from one of the world’s leading opera directors.
- Witness the beautiful tragedy featuring baritone Anthony Michaels-Moore, rising British lyric tenor Ben Johnson and Corinne Winters in her European debut as Violetta. Save 50% on tickets for February 2 – 9 shows.
Society, morality and recognisable melodies are promised in English National Opera’s highly anticipated new production of Verdi’s masterpiece. This production, directed by Peter Konwitschny, stars exciting young American soprano Corinne Winters in her European debut, rising young British lyric tenor Ben Johnson and internationally acclaimed baritone Anthony Michaels-Moore. Don’t miss the timeless tragedy, available for half-price for a limited time only.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one Upper Circle ticket to the English National Opera's 'La traviata' on selected dates from February 2 - 12 2013.
- Tickets are £31 for February 7 and 12 (originally £62) or £33 for February 2, 9 and 23 (originally £66). All tickets are for Upper Circle seats.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.