50% off tickets to the English National Opera's 'La boheme' at London Coliseum – early bird offer!
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Visit the Opera for a tale of doomed love in poverty-stricken Paris, put on by the people who do it best – the ENO.
- Save 50% on dress circle, upper front and upper back tickets and watch the company’s classic at the beautiful London Coliseum.
- Don’t miss the production packed full of talent including Kate Valentine (‘The Marriage of Figaro’, ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’) and Gwyn Hughes Jones (‘Madam Butterfly’), now in its second revival.
Puccini’s La bohème is one of the most popular and captivating operas of all-time. With its emotionally charged story of Mimi and Rodolfo’s fleeting love affair and some of the great Italian composer’s most ravishingly beautiful music, it never fails to move and enchant.
Jonathan Miller’s acclaimed production with its period sets and costumes authentically evokes Paris of the 1930s, drawing inspiration from the atmospheric photography of Brassai and Cartier-Bresson. This much anticipated revival features a stellar cast with star soprano, Kate Valentine and charismatic Italianate tenor Gwyn Hughes Jones as the fated lovers.
Need to know:
- Please be aware that £12.50 seats are located in a part of the theatre where the surtitles (subtitles that are above the stage) are not visible.
- Voucher valid for one ticket to the English National Opera's 'La boheme' on selected dates from April 29 - June 19 2013.
- Dress circle tickets are £41.50 (usually £83), upper front are £31 (usually £62) and upper back are £12.50 (usually £25).
- Please select your preferred date and ticket on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.