£10 tickets to 'Kurt Braunohler: Here's Where It Gets Weird' at Soho Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- You may know Kurt Braunohler from his comedy partnership with Kristen Schaal from 'Flight of the Conchords' (they were even nominated for the Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Award in 2008) but now, he's going it alone for a strictly limited run at Soho Theatre.
- See the first solo show of this hilarious comedian that Time Out described as: 'life-affirming, silly and above all hugely enjoyable' - if that's not an endorsement, we don't know what is.
- And with 50% off, £10 is a small price to pay to see the next big thing in comedy and be able to say 'I saw him before he hit it big'.
Who doesn't love a bit of comedy on a winter's eve? Warm up that funny bone because the next big comedian is heading to Soho Theatre for his first solo show and you can attend for just £10.
After years of critical acclaim with his comedy partner Kristin Schaal, US comic Kurt Braunohler is spreading his wings and flying the nest to give us his new show 'Kurt Braunohler: Here's Where It Gets Weird'. Featuring tales of battling British washing machines, writing jokes in the sky and bar fights gone erotic, there's no wonder GQ has called this funny chap 'Really, really funny'.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one tickets to 'Kurt Braunohler: Here's Where It Gets Weird' at Soho Theatre from January 29 - February 2 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please note that the from price is based on the biggest possible saving. Original ticket price ranges from £10 - £20.
- Customers booking multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the theatre box office and not Time Out.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.