£5 for Egyptian street food with a drink from Koshari Street, Covent Garden
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Stop! What are you doing? Why are you going to the same supermarket to buy the same lunch you always get? Spice up your life and try something different with a koshari or soup from Convent Garden's Koshari Street.
- Run by Anissa Helou, the world renowned middle eastern and north African food writer, you know you're in for a real treat for either lunch or a light dinner with this healthy, fresh dish made from carefully sourced ingredients.
- If a koshari isn't for you, then opt for a large soup of the day for a proper winter warmer. And you'll also get a drink, all for just £5 or £9 for two people!
With the bitter, winter weather rolling over London, there's nothing quite like a warm, comforting meal that gives you a hug from the inside to make your day go that little bit better. So turn up the heat with a taste of Egyptian street food with either a koshari or soup from Covent Garden's Koshari Street. But what exactly is koshari? It's a traditional dish that combines rice, macaroni and lentils with a topping of tomato sauce and chickpeas. It's packed full of spices and freshness making it the ideal meal to fuel your Christmas shopping spree.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one large koshari or one large soup plus a drink for one or two people from Koshari Street valid until February 12 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Valid for eat-in or takeaway.
- Available all day from 11.30am - 11pm on Mondays - Saturdays.
- No booking is required.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- One voucher per person. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This voucher may not be cancelled or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.