£5 tickets to the London Korean Film Festival
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Take your seat for a cinematic adventure that will take you halfway across the world and back again with the London Korean Film Festival from November 7 - 15 2013.
- Now in its eighth successful year, the London Korean Film Festival has become a staple in any film buff's calander offering a diverse line-up of quality cinema.
- For just £5 you'll see a spanking new film or classic big hitter from Korean movie masters and have the opportunity to see Q&As with directors and actors on selected films.
If you're a fan of the gory blockbuster 'Old Boy', an admirer of the heart felt 'My Sassy Girl', wild for 'Castaway on the Moon' or just a fan of quality cinema, then we have just the ticket for you. The annual London Korean Film Festival is heading to town for its eighth year and you can go for just £5! With a wide selection of films and once in a lifetime Q&As, there's something for everyone with a passion for foreign films to sink their teeth into.
'Hide and Seek' plus Q&A
'Jury' - three short films: 'Jury', 'Ongoing Smile' and 'Day Trip' - plus Q&A
'One Perfect Day' plus Q&A
'Fist of Legend' plus Q&A
'Boomerang Family' plus Q&A
For more information on the films and the accompanying events, please visit koreanfilm.co.uk.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to a selected film at the London Korean Film Festival from November 7 - 15 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please note that not all films are suitable for children.
- Seating is on a first come first serve basis.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Please note that films will be in Korean with English subtitles.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Locations (3 available):