£10 for tickets to 'Knee Deep' circus at Riverside Studios
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The Guardian calls ‘Knee Deep’ an 'awe inspiring show' full of 'extraordinary skill and brute strength.'
- This four strong troupe, including one woman, perform 'ethereal feats that celebrate the strength and fragility of the human body,' says Festmag.
- Why the egg? It represents the delicate balance of the show: we want an omelette - no accidental scrambling.
More details:Circus troupe Casus brought their premiere piece ‘Knee Deep’ to the 2012 Edinburgh Festival Fringe receiving rave reviews and five stars from The Guardian. Emma Serjeant, Jesse Scott, Natano Fa’anana and Lachaln McAulay are seasoned performers in Australia and have travelled the world with C!RCA, Legs on the Wall, Polytoxic, and Briefs Collective.
This is circus stripped bare as the foursome explore the boundaries of physical strength and the tender bonds of trust formed by such interactivity with one another. Expect your perceived notions of human limitations to be challenged as physical feats are performed to the crowd. Traditional and contemporary circus techniques are used as the fabulous four intertwine delicacy and strength with fragility a slip away.
"They say you can't make an omelette without cracking eggs but if anyone could it would be this quartet of performers who test the very limits of the human body in a show in which the eggshell – a structure that is both incredibly tough and yet remarkably delicate – becomes a compelling motif" says 'The Guardian.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Knee Deep' at Riverside Studios on selected dates from May 28 - June 9, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Tuesday, May 28 and Wednesday, May 29 tickets are £10 (usually £15). Thursday, May 30 to Sunday, June 9 tickets are £12.50 (usually £20).