£7.25 entry to Kew Gardens
- Usually £14.50
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Visit the World Heritage site for half-price from now until December 21. December 8 onwards sees Kew Gardens transformed for Christmas.
- The 300 acres is home to over 30,000 species of plants as well as exhibitions, indoor play areas for kids and a treetop walk. Go this month or visit Santa’s grotto and the Kew Gardens’ Christmas tree from December 8, with festive treats.
- For a mere £7.25, you'll experience a London landmark at a magical time of year.
Kew's annual, seasonal makeover features plenty of family-friendly attractions including Father Christmas's grotto in the Princess of Wales Conservatory (Dec 8-23; queue opens noon, closes 3pm), a vintage carousel on Kew Palace Lawn (Dec 8-Jan 6 10.30am-4pm; £2), seasonal face painting (you can transform yourself into Rudolph, an elf or even a Christmas pudding) at Climbers and Creepers (Dec 8-Jan 6 10.30am-3.30pm; £4) and hands-on activity sessions in the Orangery restaurant, based on plants and trees associated with the festive season (every Wed & Sun noon-2pm). There are also guided and self-guided seasonal walks, and festive products in the shops, with late openings (until 8.30pm) on selected Thursdays in December (see the website for full details). Once Christmas is over, you are invited to bring your tree (minus decorations) for recycling by the arboretum team (from Boxing Day to mid-January). Kew's own Christmas tree, decorated with traditional twinkling lights, can be found at Victoria Gate (from Dec 1).
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for entry to Kew Gardens for one adult between November 28 - December 21 2012.
- Multiples may be purchased.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- No bookings required.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.