50% off entry to Kew Gardens
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Visit Kew Gardens, a UN World Heritage site, with half-price adult tickets from now until March 31, 2013. Remember, kids under 17 go free!
- Explore the world’s largest collection of living plants set in 300 acres of beautiful views and rich heritage. Visit up to six glasshouses - each unique in their design, climate and species - as well as play areas for kids and a Treetop Walkway.
- See Kew Gardens blossom into the largest display of spring colour in the country, and enjoy your last chance to see 'David Nash at Kew: A Natural Gallery', closing April 14.
From Time Out's Critics' Choice listing: 'Kew Gardens is a magnificent World Heritage Site covering 300 acres with over 30,000 species of plants. A few of the specimens are represented by models but Kew is able to represent many examples of primitive plants from its own living collections...
The Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art is a new, permanent gallery. The Xstrata Treetop Walkway is one of Kew's most impressive attractions: 18m up in the air and 200m long, it provides a fresh perspective on the sweet chestnuts, limes, deciduous oaks and other trees of Capability Brown's woodland.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for entry to Kew Gardens for one adult between March 1 to March 31, 2013.
- Multiples may be purchased.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- No bookings required.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.