£5 tickets to the K Music Festival of Korean Music
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Calling all K-pop lovers – stop watching YouTube dance tutorials and see your K-heroes in the flesh.
- It’s poppy, it’s soppy, it’s incredibly manufactured but by George it’s amazing. Is this the most exciting music festival to ever reach London?
- Artists include Uhuhboo Project and Pere Ubu, Geomungo Factory, Kiha & The Faces, Yi Sung Yoi and Pansoori Night featuring Ahn Sook-Sun.
- Oh yes, there’s also tickets to the National Orchestra of Korea. Hold yourself together! Breathe!
More details:If you’ve never heard K-pop, your ears are deprived of a heightened sense of being. It’s like listening to a rainbow. While you’re on Saturn. And a spaceship is giving you a backrub. Yeah... it’s pretty weird. But in the most amazing way possible. Get tickets to the festival and be the happiest you’ve ever been. You can even see the National Orchestra of Korea. You can go see everything! Yeah, do that.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to a performance at the K Music Festival on selected dates from June 14 - 21.
- Please select your preferred performance on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival, in exchange for your ticket.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Original price based on largest possible saving and varies depending on the performance chosen.
- Original price for June 14 performance is £25. Original prices for June 16 - 21 performances is £15.