£22 for three courses at Joe Allen
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Located in the heart of Covent Garden, Joe Allen is renowned for housing theatregoers and thespians alike – the perfect setting for a pre or post-show meal.
- A staple of the area for over three decades, soak up the buzz and West End star sightings over a classic American menu.
- For just £22, you can choose three courses - including Mac and Cheese, Joe Allen's Classic Burger with fries and Peanut Ice Cream and Jelly - at this cosy Exeter Street restaurant.
Having entertained the world of theatre for over three decades, Joe Allen’s restaurant walls have had quite their share of West End star sightings over the years. Even after changing ownership at the end of 2012, the cosy Exeter Street hang-out is still abuzz with late-night theatre goers wanting to take in the celebrated dining experience. Serving up a classic American menu, choose from starters such as black bean soup or mac and cheese, followed by a classic burger and fries, marinated lemon and rosemary chicken and finishing up with a succulent choice of desserts including chocolate brownies or cheesecake. All for just £22! It’s the ideal setting to continue the merriment of your theatre experience without breaking the budget. Or just an excuse to get a sneak peek at some famous faces.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a three course meal with tea and coffee for one at Joe Allen.
- Booking essential. To book, phone 020 7836 0651 and quote your unique voucher code and security code.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Voucher valid until September 15 2013.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Service charge not included.
- Additional items purchased will be charged seperately by the restaurant.