48% off a Japanese Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Courthouse Hotel
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Treat yourself and someone special to a true afternoon delight at the Silk Restaurant, a Michelin-recommended eatery located at the 5* Courthouse Hotel.
- Enjoy sweet and savoury dishes to share, a glass of plum wine each and a wide selection of teas and herbal infusions at this stunning London hotel in the heart of the West End.
- Take a culinary journey down the historic 'Silk Route', with dishes infused with the treasured tastes of the east including steamed vegetable gyoza and California maki, sweet omelette and yuzu tart.
Lit by a stunning vaulted glass ceiling and framed in English Oak panelling, the vibrant Silk restaurant features the original judge's bench, dock and witness stand from its days as the Great Marlborough Street Magistrates Court, which witnessed the trials of Oscar Wilde, Mick Jagger and John Lennon.
Now a destination for more culinary pursuits, the restaurants' past has been superbly incorporated to create a charming, romantic dining venue and the ideal spot to enjoy the hotel’s new Japanese Afternoon Tea.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for Japanese afternoon tea for two at the luxury 5* Courthouse Hotel on selected days between Tuesday and Saturday at 3pm to 5pm until August 12 2013.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Your Japanese afternoon tea for two will last approximately one hour, but you are welcome to relax in the comfortable surroundings for as long as you wish.
- It is recommended that you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. Please note: weekend bookings are very limited due to popularity so we recommend booking further in advance.
- Over 18s only.