£7 Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
- Usually £15
- Saving 53%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Celebrate Halloween in true London style and retrace the bloody footprints of history’s most notorious serial killer.
- Faint of heart? Stay at home. This thrilling tour includes all seven murder sites, the latest theories of Ripper experts and original photography of the period showing vital clues and the mutilated corpses of Jack the Ripper’s victims.
- You’ll also stop for refreshments in an authentic pub and soak in all the history, splendour and squalor of London’s East End.
It’s the late 1880s. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle has just published his first Sherlock Holmes story. Joseph Merrick, aka the Elephant Man, is being cared for at Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel. And five women are brutally murdered by the world's first recognised serial killer, Jack the Ripper.
Take a walk if you dare through the sprawling markets of Petticoat Lane and Commercial Road, into the darkest corners of Mitre Square and Bucks Row, and retrace the footsteps of Jack the Ripper. Using the latest theories, this definitive Jack the Ripper Walking Tour promises to inform – and thrill!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Celebrity Planet on selected dates until April 8, 2013.
- Multiples may be purchased.
- After you have made your purchase, we will email you a code (within three working days) that has been activated for use on the merchant website.
- Once you receive your code, simply visit http://www.thecelebrityplanet.com/london/time-out-s-jack-the-ripper-walking-tour.html and input your code, along with your preferred date and time.
- Walks take place Thu, Fri, Sat at 7pm (see merchant website for details). Advance booking required. Please note all bookings are subject to availability.
- Walk includes stop in pub for refreshments.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.