£15 tickets to the Nordic Ja Ja Ja Festival at Roundhouse
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Mew, The Raveonettes, NONONO, múm, Husky Rescue and a mish-mash of Nordic artists play next weekend at The Roundhouse's two day festival.
- There’ll be art, documentaries on Saturday and nibbles from New Nordic Food, including Nordic Sound Bite - a collaboration allowing festival-goers to taste the sound of their favourite band.
- Ask yourself: will a Time Out critic’s choice event be good? Ja ja ja.
More details:Cinnamon buns, coffee, a pop-up burger stall and a special Nordic menu take over the Roundhouse for two days of Scandinavian celebrations. Friday night’s bill includes dreamy, synth-heavy Mew and inventive Icelandic electronica group múm and Husky Rescue. Headlining Saturday's show is the sublime Danish noise-pop duo The Raveonettes along with the infectiously catchy NONONO.
Two stages host Nordic bands, excerpts from the Copenhagen International Documentary Film Festival screen on Saturday, bites from the New Nordic Food and artwork from band members accompany the tunes.
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Ja Ja Ja Festival at Roundhouse on Friday November 8 or Saturday November 9.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Friday's line up includes Mew, múm, Husky Rescue and more and runs from 6pm - 11pm.
- Saturday's line up includes The Raveonettes, Nonono, LCMDF and more and runs from 1pm - 11pm.
- Please be aware Friday's programme does not include documentary screenings.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival. No booking required.
- Over 18s only.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.