Learn to surf indoors for £28
- Usually £40
- Saving 30%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Let’s go surfing now, everybody’s learning how at FlowHouse Bedfordshire and Yorkshire.
- Ride a gnarly barrel for a wipeout price. There’s four inches of endless wave and no sharks.
- Take your raddest swimsuit and nail it this spring.
The sun is coming back into your life. Put on a swimsuit and learn to surf (indoors – it’s still England). With a centre in Bedfordshire – an hour and a half’s drive from Central London. You’ll be there faster than the actual ocean. There’s also one in Yorkshire, if you’re in the area. Total beginner or seasoned surfer – it's the perfect goodbye to winter.
Need to know:
- Your voucher is valid for an Indoor Surfing session for one person on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays only until August 21, 2013.
- The minimum age is seven (Parents’ discretion is advised as all users must be comfortable standing in four inches of fast moving water).
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women and those with a history of heart, back, neck, shoulder or joint problems.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Please allow three hours for your experience. You will spend an hour participating on the FlowRider in a group of up to 12 people.
Locations (2 available):