Exclusive showing of In Fine Style: The Art of Tudor and Stuart Fashion at The Queen's Gallery
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy a night of high fashion and royal elegance at this season's must see exhibition at The Queen's Gallery with a personal introduction from the exhibition curator exclusive to Time Out readers on Monday, May 20.
- Featuring works by Anthony van Dyck, Hans Holbein the Younger, Nicholas Hilliard and Peter Lely, you'll never be in the presence of such stylish history again.
- The night includes a glass of wine in the Gallery shop where you will receive 20% off all purchasable items.
Thought Kim Kardashian was fashion royalty? No, we didn't think so either. That's why we're thrilled to introduce a special private viewing of In Fine Style: The Art of Tudor and Stuart Fashion at The Queen's Gallery exclusive to Time Out readers. Get a glimpse into the world of sumptuous costumes and decadent attire worn by British monarchs and their court during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. Stroll around the exhibition and soak in the beauty that was the height of envy during the period where you literally wore your social status for all to see. To get this one off evening event started, the exhibition curator will give an introduction before you explore an array of portraits, drawings and rare surviving examples of clothing and accessories. All will be accompanied by a self-guided multi-media tour which includes commentary from fashion designer Gareth Pugh and contemporary tracks chosen by XFM DJ and musician, Eddy Temple-Morris. The evening will be rounded off with a glass of wine in the Gallery shop where visitors will receive a 20% discount on all items.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one adult ticket to the In Fine Style: The Art of Tudor and Stuart Fashion exclusive event at The Queen's Gallery on May 20 2013.
- Event duration: 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Over 18s only.
- Attendees not eligible for a 1-Year Pass.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.